Traveling to Canton
- Out of consideration for your time, we do not do pre-interview dinners. Instead, during the interview day, interviewees will join residents at a local restaurant to break bread over lunch, get to know the residents, and have any last questions answered.
- The interview day is scheduled from 7:30am until 3:00pm. It usually does not last until 3:00pm and arrangements can be made for those needing to depart sooner.
- Residency Presentation - by resident
- Program Director Welcome - by Dr. Michael Markovic, M.D.
- Physicist Welcome - by Dr. Wayne Hedrick, Ph.D.
- Four twenty minute individual interviews with each of the following
- Program director - Dr. Markovic
- Dr. Hedrick
- Mercy Faculty
- Chief resident
- Tour of Aultman Hospital / Meet with Program Coordinator to review stipends and benefits
- Meet residents for lunch at a local restaurant
- Tour of Mercy Medical Center